ABOUT ROAD DRYERS
Tracblast Road Dryer methods and machines allow faster drying time to get your crews on the job after a morning dew or passing rain storm. The Road Dryer 1200 will not harm the asphalt as the drying air does not exceed 300°F.
- Dry road or runway at 25 to 50 FPM (feet per minute), up to twelve feet wide
- Drying nozzle is adjustable to three drying widths: 8′, 10′ and 12′
- Diesel powered – max. fuel consumption approx. 15 gph (gallons per hour)
- Fully self-contained machine
- Tow behind a small tractor or pickup truck
- Machine is approx. 23 feet long, 8 feet wide and weighs approx. 9,000 lbs